TUITION AND FEES
One child $ 3,780.00
Two children $ 7,160.00
Three or more children $10,160.00
A non-refundable $100.00 per student registration fee is required of all students by June 1st of each year and after June 1st; the fee will be $150.00. In addition all families with students are expected to contribute their "fair share," (non-financial as well as financial assistance) to programs/events according to their abilities.
The Advisory Board has established the following policies in regard to payment of tuition:
- Payments may be made annually, bi-annually, or for 12 months beginning in June of each year.
- Each family will be assessed a yearly $200 technology fee. This fee should be paid with your first payment of the 2017–18 school year. There will be a late fee of $30 charged for payments not made on the pre-approved date.
- Any check returned by the bank will result in a $40.00 additional charge to cover administrative costs. Only two NSF checks will be allowed. After the second NSF check, only cash, a cashier’s check, or money order, will be taken for any payments made to the school.
- If pre-approved payment date falls on a holiday or the weekend, payment will be accepted on the next business day without being assessed a late fee.
- Students whose tuition payments are in arrears and delinquent to the extent of more than two monthly payments will not be allowed to participate in any extra-curricular activity or sporting event, and any student past due three monthly payments will be dismissed from school unless other arrangements are approved by the Finance Committee.
- A student whose payments are in arrears and delinquent to the extent of more than two monthly payments will be required to give the school authorization to debit their bank account electronically each month for payment unless other arrangements are approved by the Finance Committee.
- A student dismissed from school for non-payment of tuition will be required to pay the balance of tuition for that school year plus a re-entry fee of $75.00, prior to re-admission to school.
- All progress reports, final grades, report cards, and transcripts will be held while tuition and fees are in arrears. RENWEB access to progress reports will also be denied.
- All accounts must be current before students will be permitted to take semester examinations.
- All senior and kindergarten student accounts must be current one week prior to graduation to receive diploma.
- If any student's tuition or cafeteria account is not paid in full by May 31st, students will not be allowed to re-enroll for the upcoming school year nor will that student be allowed to participate in any school activities throughout the summer.
- No exceptions will be made to this policy unless approved by the Advisory Board.
- There is a building fee of $750 per family. This amount can be made over a period of three Years. ($250 per year must be paid by September 1st of each year).